"If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way." - Jane Goodall

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random Day at School

So today is just another ordinary Saturday: I took an exam early morning, ate lunch, studied at the library, drank my favorite oreo and cheese shake for merienda, and spent the whole afternoon with the boyfriend. We talked about random things in life, my dreams, my plans... and he made this promise that really thrilled me. (RM, yes you, prepare for that promise!) I'll do everything it takes to make that happen. Signed March 17, 2012.
2
1
I just like to share my usual get-up for school, a flowy top, shorts, and flats. I like to wear heels and get dolled-up all the time but I prefer comfort over fashion. Besides I don't have much time to prepare in the morning! :)
3
vintage white top, Next Jeans shorts, The Landmark belt and accessories, Accessorize charm bracelet, Tomato leopard print watch, Payless doll shoes

P.S. A realization had struck me like lightning this morning and so I am off to bring back what I lost some years ago..




No comments:

Post a Comment