"If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way." - Jane Goodall

Saturday, March 17, 2012

President Tea House Food Review

If you love food and you're that type of person who can't resist eating even if you're full, then we are on the same boat! :)

Recently, we dined again at President Tea House, and these are just some of their mouth-watering dishes. Believe me when I say so.
IMG_8450
fillers
IMG_8451
Forgive me but I can't remember the name of the dish! I just knew I had to eat it! :)
IMG_8453
Crispy Fried Chicken - You can devour their fried chicken without sauce/dippings. Super yummy!
IMG_8454
Yang Chow Fried Rice - This restaurant is famous for their fried rice!
IMG_8456
Fish Fillet- It was served steaming hot to us, as you can see in the photo. If you plan on dining at President Tea House, this is definitely a must-try! The fish is tender and you'll find yourself addicted to it once you start! ++points

IMG_8459
Pancit Canton - I love their Pancit as it is not cooked the typical way, which is dry and stale. President Tea House's pancit is saucy, flavorful, and has a fair share of vegetables and toppings.

IMG_8464
Beef Brocolli

There were also some Buchi served but we gobbled them up before I even got the chance to take pictures!

And oh, look at these adorable teddy bears! They were on the display window, I'm not sure but I think they come free if you order a certain drink. Not really sure though. I just love how cute they are.
IMG_8449
IMG_8485
Generally, the food is delicious and reasonable for its price. We'd certainly come back here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment