"If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way." - Jane Goodall

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mixing Prints

The Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines (IECEP), UP Chapter, has recently conducted a nationwide seminar on the importance of the Licensure Exam for ECE students. Being the marketing committee head for the said event, I know I'll be moving around and keeping myself busy for the day, so I opted to wear something simple and comfortable, while keeping it classy.

IMG_9027
Mixing prints (polka-dots and leopard print). I channeled this look from one of
my favorite bloggers, Vern Enciso, see her lookhere.
IMG_9025
IMG_9024
Outfit shots from my dear friend, Matthew.
I commissioned him as my photographer for the day. It's a good thing he was nice enough to grace me with his kindness (and patience).

IMG_8964
I also did not miss the opportunity to take pictures in our lecture hall. It's my dream to have an outfit shot in this room! Heehee
IMG_8664_2
"A smile is a woman's best accessory."
IMG_9017
Me and my c0-head for marketing, Matthew, together with the HR representatives from one of our sponsors, Smart Communications, Inc.

IMG_8932
Presenting the team behind the successful event.

Overall, it was a fun and fulfilling experience, especially that I had the chance to talk with various people from the corporate world, from HR representatives, to the company president, to licensed engineers, to the participants who were asking me if I were really an engineering student. LOL.

Why doubtful, isn't it too obvious?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment