"If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way." - Jane Goodall

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gimme some awkward poses!

Forgive me if it's me and my awkward poses.. I am just so loving Chictopia right now that I convince, or better yet, [force], my boyfriend to take plentiful pictures of me, me, me! :D


vintage floral top, maldita gold accesories, liz clairborne purse, whoops denim shorts & so! fab gold strappy sandals







Right after my hassle-filled enrollment, my boyfriend [RM] and I went to the mall for a fatty dinner!

FATTY FOOD with my RM [ as in double patty burgers, french fries, and soda ]
define greasy and fatty eh :)


MY DIET'S RUINED WHEN I'M WITH HIM! :D



with my red toshiba baby, ready for some homeworks at the start of the school year!

I just can't wait to have more dates with him....


7 comments:

  1. Hii, sweetie :)
    what are you studying?

    Love your shirt :) and btw, fatty food is the best aha x'p
    kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt and the shoes!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cati :

    I'm an engineering student.:) you're right, fatty food are irresistible.. hahaha, they're the ultimate tempations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @regan:

    Why thank you my dear! :) I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, thank you so much sweetie : }

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com
    keep following me *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much!:)

    I like your flats very much, I'm very big on golden shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete